Solved No learn more button on dashboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordieSnipezHD

New User
Jul 14, 2016
7
0
28
Leeds
YouTube
JordieSnipezHD
Hi

I signed up for freedom on the 14th of July and it says "Partner Verified" on my channel, but i haven't yet received the "learn more" button on my dashboard. :(
I still haven't received any emails since, so i thought i might get a response on here.
My YouTube ID is: UCETNuNn242EEKpmczzukzLg

Could one of the support, please let me know if everything is ok.

I've emailed support on the 24th July and they have said this:
Thank you for providing us the requested information. Upon reviewing, your channel is good and I already sent the details to appropriate department for you to be invited at Freedom!.

The invitation will just take a bit of time but I assure you that you will be informed in this ticket when the invitation is in your account already.

Welcome at Freedom! Family, Have a good day. Thank you! :)


Thanks
JordieSnipezHD
​
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    142 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

AndriikTM

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
9
0
Mexico
YouTube
Make sure you don't have any irregularities in your channel and Create a Ticket with the support team and in the subject put No Learn More Button on Dashboard, attach a picture of your features page so they see everything is in order and write something like, I havent received my invitation yet or something like that.
 
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi

I signed up for freedom on the 14th of July and it says "Partner Verified" on my channel, but i haven't yet received the "learn more" button on my dashboard. :(
I still haven't received any emails since, so i thought i might get a response on here.
My YouTube ID is: UCETNuNn242EEKpmczzukzLg

Could one of the support, please let me know if everything is ok.

I've emailed support on the 24th July and they have said this:
Thank you for providing us the requested information. Upon reviewing, your channel is good and I already sent the details to appropriate department for you to be invited at Freedom!.

The invitation will just take a bit of time but I assure you that you will be informed in this ticket when the invitation is in your account already.

Welcome at Freedom! Family, Have a good day. Thank you! :)


Thanks
JordieSnipezHD
​
Sorry for the delays it shouldn't be taking that long, could you send me your ticket ID

Just to be sure you have checked your youtube dashboard here? https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.