I am sorry you are having this issue. It is rather strange that this has suddenly happened to you, have you had any copyright strikes or any emails about why this may have happened or any explanation at all? I have included some information below on monetisation, hopefully it will help sort out your issue, if not you could always send a appeal form if you feel your monetization has been disabled without any cause. (Also I do apologise if there is any errors in the below translation I did use google translate )
C'est assez étrange, avez-vous eu des stikes de droits d'auteur récemment, avait toute information envoyée pour expliquer pourquoi cela a été désactivé ou reçu des courriels à ce sujet?
J'ai inclus quelques informations ci-dessous sur la monétisation, nous espérons qu'il vous aidera à trier votre problème, sinon vous pouvez toujours envoyer un formulaire d'appel si vous sentez que votre monétisation a été désactivé sans cause
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer...297931-why-has-my-monetization-been-disabled-
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226297-why-can-t-i-monetize-my-video-s-