Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

  • Yes I did

    Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

    Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

    Votes: 1,227 40.3%

  • Total voters
    3,045
D

Deleted member 197467

Guest
I am a freedom patterned but don't have my tag how do I get it?
 

Jsmooth Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
21
3
YouTube
I want the extra credits!

jk I love the update!

Also, Fun fact:

The more you know.
I'm confused[DOUBLEPOST=1504101925][/DOUBLEPOST]
CHALLENGE TIME!

I will be watching the statistic total regularly (in my usual hours)
Whoever (Including Forum Team, excluding me) can reach 1,000 Credits first will be granted:

+250₡
2nd and 3rd to reach this milestone will share:
+100₡ (50₡ each)

Rules:

1) You must follow the forum rules, anybody spamming or abusing this system will have their credits deducted and/or receive a warning point.
2) Casual transfers are allowed, asking for transfers to boost your chances will exempt you from winning this challenge.
3) Use common sense.

Good Luck!
​
wow haha
 

rosanasilva

New User
Nov 19, 2017
1
0
38
[QUOTE = "Textrus, post: 985711, member: 157059"] Adição legal :)[/ QUOTE]
TAMBÉM GOSTO...SO AINDA ESTOU PERDIDA SEM SABER EM QUE ME PODE SER UTIL.