Solved Departure from the partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukáš Binder

New User
Jan 31, 2017
1
0
Hello Freedom!
I Wanted to ask if it is possible now to disconnect from partnership to Freedom . It's not my Freedom I don't , but the channel will no longer be active and I plan other things . :) So I wanted to ask if it is possible to click on the YouTube just fine on the "Disconnect" without any complications what I've read
 

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
3,800
1,636
YouTube
Yes you can press the "disconnect" on your YouTube channel to leave the Freedom network, as per the contract you signed when joining it does take 30 days to officially withdraw you from the network. Please note that Freedom will still pay you any outstanding revenue including and up to any revenue you earn during the 30 day withdraw period, and this will be paid in line with the usual payment schedule
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.