Entertainment I Do illegal parkour :D

Centalic

New User
Mar 1, 2017
5
0
Hi Freedom! I am a 15 year old that enjoys parkour, especially at schools due to the fact that I can get into serious trouble for it. It just gives me a rush which makes me go back and forth on whether or not i'm a retard or an adrenaline junkie... or both :D. Anyways here is some of my content on my channel give me some feedback and tell me the pros and cons of my channel. Thank you and have a good day!








​
 

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
819
383
28
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the Freedom forums, certainly an interesting channel but a warning is needed as you are trespassing (which could get you arrested). Ideally I'd get permission or just do it in public places for a little bit. But I love the camera work, I wish I could even do half the stuff your showing :)​